To carry a child comes with plenty of changes. The body changes. That has influence on your dental health.
There is a lot of reasons:
- changes of hormones effect on the gums.
- due to morning sickness, the amount of acid in your mouth increases. By that, your teeth can be damaged.
- changes in your eating habits. Maybe you eat more sweets or pickled stuff. That can also damage your teeth.
We recommend to you:
- make an appointment at your dentist at the very beginning of your pregnancy.
- use a soft toothbrush. They are more suitable for sensitive gums.
- use toothpaste containing fluoride.
Further information about your local contact concerning dental health care you can find in the box.